From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:00:39 -0500
>Oh, and the floral boxes, in muted tones, are delightful with the ferrets
>ivy patterned floor.  Have I mentioned their room is wallpapered and they
>have linen roman shades at their windows?"  Georgia - the left coast one...

Speaking of Ferret room decor, Rob and I are ripping up the carpet in the
ferret room this weekend and putting down vinyl.  It use to be the "guest"
room--guess if anyone comes to visit they'll have to sleep on the floor :o)
I picked out a vinyl with a white background, the squares have small blue
triangles in the corner of each square.  It reminds me of a denim blue
color, so I'm going to make denim curtains and cover all the floor pillows
in denim.  Ewww, sounds like a lot of work...anyone want to come help?
Please!

>Doc, a male albino weighing in at about 4 pounds, has claimed the water
>bowl and refuses to let anyone drink out of it.

Dick, this reminds me of my Rowdy when he would drink out of the water bowl
and anyone that came up next to him he would try and nudge them away by
putting his wet mouth on their ear, too cute.  Oliver when he was "a lot"
smaller would curl up in the water bowl.  I do have a picture of him in the
act, too funny.  Now he's over 4 pounds and can't.

Just had to share, I'm still a few days behind in reading the FML.  Hugs
to the little muchkins, especially the sick and at the bridge.

Mary and The 12 Munchkins
Chico, Harley, Sadie, Woozel, Scooter, Pooh, Daisy, Bootsie, Summer, Buffy,
Oliver and Funny (Rowdy, Tunny, Wheeler, Emily and Fruity at the bridge)