Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 08:00:03 -0400
Help spread the word, help us make this a successful fundraiser.
Sponsors and Donations for goodie bags needed and appreciated.
Thank you!!

Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter Proudly Present the

2007 Blessing of the Cars
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Noon - 5 PM
Home Depot Parking Lot (Our thanks to Home Depot for allowing use of
their lot)
10800 Brook park Road
Brooklyn, OH 44130
Dash Plaques & Goodie Bags
50/50 Raffle
Music, Food & More!!

Trophies - Participant Judging
Best of Show
Best Paint
Best Engine
Best Interior
People's Choice - by popular vote

KITT will be there a 1988 Pontiac Trans Am, Knight Rider KITT
conversion based on season 3 episode "Knight Of the Drones"

Hope to see lots of ferret folk there, who knows, maybe we can even
convince a person or two that ferrets are great pets!!

Jean

Ferrets Unlimited
http://www.ferretsunlimited.org
4116 Bucyrus Avenue