Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:27:48 -0400
Just a generalized thought here ... with the summer season upon us, and so
many people visiting different areas ... be careful whom you invite to stay
with you, if you don't know them well already.  I've met some very lovely
people through the Internet, and enjoyed their visits.

On the other hand, I've had some other visitors who were quite a surprise
and rather demanding.  Worst of all, they really upset my poor ferrets by
not handling them correctly and being inconsiderate of them.  For the sake
of your fuzzies (as well as yourself) ... get to know people before you
invite them over!  It's not worth stressing out your ferrets and yourself
over it. :->

- Ela

Ela Heyn
Harborside Mail Stop 3024