From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 17:58:27 -0500
Joanne reminded me that folks have been worried about Warp.  We are glad to
let you know that her last meds will be tonight.  Spot's last was this
morning.  'Chopper has been off since Monday.  The others have been off
longer.  If nothing more happens we had a run of 3 months so far with ECE
and secondary stuff.  All are eating real food.  Now, hopefully, all that is
left is making ourselves, our ferrets, and our home off limits for other
ferrets for at least 8 more months to protect other furries (though I have
the impression that it's safe for people involved to meet on non-infection
holding and non-ferret holding territory).  That's no fun, but worth it to
save critters.

Sukie