From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:43:18 EST
I'm still really baffled by this.  I couldn't believe it myself.  I mean
how in the world did a ferret come across a gator.  Then when the press
was going on about the viciousness of the attack on the gator by ferrets,
I got angry.  And I was cursing the press for once again releasing
something ridiculously negative, even malicious about these sweet little
animals.

But when I saw the photos, even I had to do a double take.......
This right here was pretty bad (but one would expect as much out of an
alligator):
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wolfysluv/detail?.dir=/8b70&.dnm=104bscd.jpg

The next one was way worse.  I mean, I can almost see why they'd think
that ferrets are dangerous.  I still can't believe it's real though.
What do you think?
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wolfysluv/detail?.dir=/8b70&.dnm=a490scd.jpg

an alternate link for this in case the others aren't working (you can hit
back or forward to see the other photo from this link I believe)
[Same link, the way I translated em.  BIG]

I mean we do need to look into this.  You all know I rarely discuss
controversial things, but if this is all an overblown lie, it has to
be stopped before it snow balls.  Don't ya think?

Wolfy, the innocent
ps. Deva, the devil ... she did it!
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com