From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:08:57 -0600
I am in need of your help,please.

It's breaking my heart but Pri Cilla aka Cilla, will be crossing today.
She is my older biter girl. She's been with me almost 6 years.The whole
time she has bitten, drawing blood each time.

Cilla will be looking for her 2 best buddies,Tinkerbelle & Gelly Roll.
Also looking for Bandit1 & the original Snoop.

Merry Christmas,
God Bless,

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice