From:
Ann Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:51:19 -0400
Sukie's post on the FML yesterday really brings home a sobering point.

Lots of us, including myself, have the means to bring lots more ferrets into
our homes, but possibly not the ability to maintain them.

I know if all of my 7 and the 3 cats and the dog were to become critically
ill concurrently (instead of sequentially) we'd be in trouble.  I have the
funds for emergency care for a few at a time, but not everyone.

My husband, sometimes the only note of sanity in this zoo, points this out
frequently.

And I need to remind myself of this every time I go to a ferret show.

Ann
Who is allowed 2 more in '98 :)