From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:47:39 -0700
here ya go, everyone...

5 of my sleepsacks up on ebay...great for a special present for one of
your own spoiled babies...
or to get for a gift for a special ferret...
or for one of the Giving Tree kids...It is that time of year again!!!!

my over all ebay addy...
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZfuzziemom

here are the individual ebay addys...

SoftWhite/WaterColor Sleepsack by kat parsons
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4331689443

Chestnut Crocheted Ferret Sleepsack by Kat Parsons
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4331690834

Lt Green Crocheted Ferret Sleepsack by Kat Parsons
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4331691607

Buff Crocheted Ferret Sleepsack by Kat Parsons
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4331692316

ForestShades Crocheted Ferret Sleepsack by Kat Parsons
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4331694140

thank you for helping me help my kids...
CrochetKat

=====
Kat's personal & ShelterHelp pages...  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
I have Crocheted Sleepsacks 4 Sale!!!!...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
SOS Raffles...  http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/
ADV Giving Tree 2004...  http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/advgt.htm

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!