From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 02:23:15 EDT
I'm just dying here reading the tattoo post.  It was just 3 days ago, my
husband, friends and I spoke of tatoos.  My husband has wavered on the
subject all his life.  I thought because he never really wanted one.  Well,
when the topic was brought up, right off he said if he could get a really
cool ferret tattoo he'd do it in a heart beat!  He is absolutely ferret
crazy.  I don't know what to do with him!!  LOL.  Any way.... I also would
like some information on this please for my hubby poo.  He is a nut, but I
love em!

Oh yeah, he wants to also know if there are ferret liscense plates...he
wants one of those.  OY!

Wolfy
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/