From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 10:57:15 -0700
This is the first call for the FML Independence Day Card Exchange.
Unlike the other card exchanges held throughout the year, the money
collected from this exchange will be sent to the University of Georgia
specifically earmarked for ADV Research in ferrets.

Last year 68 people participated in the Independence Day Exchange and as
a result of their extreme generosity, we were able to contribute a little
over $700.00 to the UGa.  Aleutians Disease is a killer and we must find
a way to gain our independence from it!  Too many ferrets have died
already.  Our only hope of preventing further spread and future losses is
through continued research.

Please help support ADV research by joining in the FML Independence Day
Card exchange!  Your dollar, added to my dollar, added to Deb's dollar
turns into a sum which can help to make a difference!

I have set a goal to raise $1000.00 this time and we will need your help
to reach this goal.  If you have any questions, please let me know!

I hope you can join us!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director International Ferret Congress
Proud Member of Support Our Shelters