From:
ANGELA SMITH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:43:37 -0800
I wanted to see if there is anyone on the FML that is looking to adopt
a ferret. Georgia F.ER.R.E.T.S. Inc. owners are getting a divorce and
Angela Smith is responsible for all 50+ ferrets in my care. I am moving
at the end of December and want to try to adopt as many ferrets as I
can so that the move will go more smoothly.

I am not closing my rescue, I am just in the process of moving and
reorganizing the rescue. From now on, I am the contact for the rescue.

If you know anyone interested in adopting a ferret, we have a few
single ferrets but mainly pairs. The ferrets range in age from 1.5
years and up. All ferrets come fully vaccinated, with an adoption/care
take home package and all information we have one them. Please pass
along our information if you know anyone interested.

I can be reached via [log in to unmask] or 404-343-1245. Thanks
in advance for all your help!

Angela Smith