From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:51:06 EDT
           ::hopping up and down wildly like a kid::

Yeah, yeah yeah!  I can do this.  I can do this.

    ::hand flapping with excitment, then taking a deep breath::

OKay which one, boys or girls?

Answer: Cross dressers!  ::Ferrets in the background breaking out
laughing, then hiding their snickers as the alpha, Pong, walks by::

Pong: "I am not a cross dresser!  Wolfy put me in those dresses,
handcuffs, etc and took photos just to upset and get to Scott.  You KNOW
that.  So stop!"

Dippy: (whispering to the others behind his back) "the purple ribbon
classed with the gold cuffs actually"

::Ferrets squint their eyes in pain holding in the laughter as Pong
  continues to strut off::

Debates are supposed to be serious, right?  So sorry.  Ahem.  OKay in all
seeeeeeeriosness ::pointing to Kat and Ron with a glare,,,, "shhhh behave
now"::.... I think there are huge differences between the sexes.  Yes I
do.  Yeah, yeah, yeah, ::psychomumble:: they all are unique, they all
have their personalities.  But I think there are differences just like in
most humans.  So I don't wanna hear "my little girl sleeps all the time
and cuddles, and my boy enjoys pink bras so thats not at all true".  I
know there are tons of ferrets out there that don't fit the molds.  I
know that.  I'm just saying IF there are tendencies to be different, this
is what I"ve noticed personally.

Females sleep less, seem more alert, like to steal more, play
dexterously, run, dance, not play by the "rules" with other ferrets
(like biting butts instead of scruffs lol), move more deliberately, and
hit that pan more than boys.  Boys like to cuddle a bit more, rough
house, slap those heads on walls way more as they thrash about dancing,
sleep more, fly (not jump), pounce on others, bull doze when the wrestle,
and generally brag about the size of their cheweasils.

Da Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: