From:
darlene w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:56:25 -0700
Hi Vickie!! LOL!! Yes, we do!!! And "Popcorn is what that is called
with the sheet??!! Oh wow!! My fuzzy's LOVE that!!!! We put Addie and
BooBoo on top of a sheet on our waterbed (they get a kick out of that
too!) and slowly lift the sheet up and down and they go crazy!! The do
look like popcorn jumping all over the place!! LOL!! They love playing
in Wal-mart bags too!! I just cut the handle part off of them, so they
can't get stuck, and they have a ball!! They loved to be dragged in the
bags or a sheet all over the place!! And lately, I noticed Boo taking
out the fabric piece inside of the their barrel and dragging it all
over the place to find just the perfect hiding place!! I'll put it
back in and he'll take it right back out!! hahaha!! Its so funny!! And
Addie being deaf, has finally started to enjoy actually playing with
the toy balls they have!! I am so happy to finally see her playing with
something!! I can only imagine how hard it must be not being able to
hear the jingles inside the toys, which is probably why not too many
things interest her. But she does LOVE the one cat toy. Its the one
with a carpet, square base, a spring with a ball and bell on the end of
it!! This is her second one already!! Oh, and I have to mention their
Pepsi boxes!! They have TONS of Pepsi boxes!! LOL!!!

Darlene & Addie & Booboo