From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 14:28:16 -0500
OK, so I've already asked this question and gotten answers before, but
somehow I have manage to lose all the messages answering it.  Here it is
again: can anyone tell me if there are any ferret shelters or breeders in
northeastern Wisconsin?  I'm really trying to get a second ferret and would
rather get it this way then from a pet store.  I'm on the waiting list at
the local rescue, but there haven't been any ferrets that need rescuing
(though that's a good thing).  I want to get the new fuzzy as soon as
possible, as I'm going to be hopping home to Massachusetts in mid-June and
then back to Wisconsin for the summer, and I want the new kid to have the
time between now and then to get settled in with Illura and I.  So, any
help in this matter would be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Rachel, Illura, and (hopefully) soon to be one more!