Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 04:40:12 +0000
I use the Wee Wee Pads from Jeffers.com. My ferrets have about a 90%
accuracy as long as I pick the pads up once a day. The website that
was asked about is: http://www.slippypad.com/.

I have not used these because I get a good deal from Jeffers. The
problem with the Wee Wee Pads is that they have to be taped against
the wall or corner. Otherwise, the ferrets will take off with the
pads and use them for nesting. By the way, the pads are cleaner for
me as the ferrets are not digging in litter anymore. Of course, we
do not have ferrets because we want totally clean houses!

Dooks, Nancy and the fuzzies