Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 22:19:49 -0500
Happy Holidays to everyone!  First I would like to thank those of you that
made bids on my items.  I am slowly catching up.  I also have listed some
last minute items, which will still make it for Christmas, You can see them
at: [log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

I also have a couple of questions.  I have heard and don't know if it is
true.  does pedia pred present a problem given to a ferret with an ulcer?

Also, I need to know if anyone knows the dosage for carafate?  I have a
one gram carafate tablet.  How do you mix this?  and what is the dosage?
I'm thinking it's .5cc, but I'm not sure.  It's been a long time since I
have had to use it.  And last question: Is .3cc a low dosage for Clavimox?
Please email me personally with any info at :

Thanks to all!
Happy Holidays!

sue