From:
Another Ferret Mom & Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 18:33:13 -0400
Thank you to the many people who live in PA for responding to the ferret
named BOY who needs a permanent home.  The lady came today whom I mentioned
in the post last night, she has never owned a ferret.  I am not comfortable
with her as it seems like she is in a hurry for some reason to have a
ferret, you know when you can tell someone is up to something, well, that
is the feeling I got.  I didn't say no to her, I told her I have others
coming during the week, which I do, and that at the end of next week I'd
call her and let her know.

I have a couple coming tonight, brining their single ferret with them,
Bear, and they provided vet references that I can check in the morning,
paper work to show Bear has always been current on his shots, etc.  I have
a man coming in the a.m., he says he use to own a ferret about 10 years
ago and would like another one.  I received numerous responses which was
great.  Some of you felt it was to far to travel to come for him, and
that's understandable.  I feel really good about this couple coming tonight
with their ferret Bear, they may be the home for him according to all I've
seen (she faxed the paper work over with Bears records from the vet, he is
current on shots, and she took him in when his ears where itchy).  I will
let you all know, but they seen to be the ones I feel comfortable with,
we'll see.

Another Ferret Mom and Dad