From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 22:07:25 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

After the last week of postings, I have decided that I don't CARE what
fights people are having , or not having, or believe they are having (but
really aren't) on the FHL, or in private, or are having with Toram Onan
in either of those two places.  THIS is the FML.  If it's off list, it's
off list, as in...off list.  As in, not on *this* list, as in, it's not
relevant to the FML.  As in Giant Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches.
Interesting creatures, yes.  They have their own discrete charm, but a
discussion of Giant Madascar Hissing Cockroaches is not relevant to the
FML.  There is probably a forum devoted to the insect life of large
African islands.  This isn't it.  I recommend *that* site highly, if
you want to discuss Giant Madascar Hissing Cockroaches Plenty of hot,
hissing action there.  But it won't be the FML.

Alexandra in MA.