From:
Craig Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1992 19:33:54 -0400
Chris, I heard from Chere McCoy of the Indian River Ferret Club
she reported that she had heard from Angela in Miami she and the 50
ferrets are OK but her house and the Shelter are gone. We of the Houston
Area Ferret Association are trying to organize a relief effort with
the other Texas Clubs to take some supplies down to Chere so that she can
get them into Miami. If all goes well I will leave Houston sometime Friday
and drive to Vero Beach with what ever we can gather up. We are trying to
get our local PETCO Stores to help out with food and supplies. If anyone
reads this and would like to help please call HAFA at (713) 350-2616.

Leave a message on our recorder (we still have to work to support our
fuzzie friends) and I will get back to anyone. Chere said that they are
going to talk to Angela tonite (all the had so far was a message on their
recorder) and then she will send me a list of needed items.

They say GOD looks over small animals and dumb children.

This Newsletter is going to help somemore fuzzies. Thanks for your
dedication and hard work CHRIS.
Thanks, Craig, Carole and the Fuuuzzzies of the Houston
Area Ferret Association