From:
Scotty Witkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 00:43:38 -0800
Hi, all.  Anubis my 10week old MF male boy is nipping!

I got him when he was around 8wks old and he never nipped till just
recently.  Is there a reason?  Maybe i played a lil rough with him.  When
ever I tell him no he seems so much more determined to nip even more!  what
should i do?  the sour apple doesnt work, well it does for about 10 minutes
and then he's back at it!  well this is getting long and i'm at work and
probably should get some stuff done around here.

Scotty