Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 02:34:09 -0400
I AM A FERRET

Can you hear me?
listen and I'll tell you.
I am a ferret,
I am a ferret.

Can you see me?
Watch and I'll show you.
I am a ferret,
I am a ferret.

Can you feel me?
Touch me and I'll show you.
I am a ferret,
I am a ferret.

Can you love me?
Hold me, and I'll love you.
I am a ferret,
I am a ferret.

I am a ferret, I deserve to be heard, watched, felt, and loved. I don't
ask for much but will accept all from you given in kindness.

I am a ferret, I deserve a safe home, a forever home,a forever mom or
dad.

I am a ferret, I deserve not to have to ask for the simplest of things,
such a food, water, care for my health, and a soft, place to sleep.

I am a ferret, I deserve to be helped to find the Bridge when it is my
time to go. I am proud and want to leave this Earth with the dignity
that lives strong iinside me to the end.

I am a ferret. Once your life has touched mine, your heart, your soul,
your entire being will never be the same again. For I.........am a
ferret.

spyron 6/3/08