From:
Mini Tafoya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 11:46:11 EDT
hello,

Well after 15 yrs of having ferrets and having used many types of feed, I
can't believe the difference TF has made.

I had two litters this yr.  One litter is now 13 weeks old and the second is
9 weeks old.  The two girls we are keeping from the first litter, have the
most lushious coats & condition that i have ever seen.  Their weight is
already more or close to their mothers.  I started the duck soup as usual
at 3-4 weeks of age, yes before their eyes were even open.  I also started
feeding at first cooked meat, now both cooked and raw meat including elk,
beef, chicken and rabbit.  They get nutri-cal on a daily basis but still TF
is their main diet.  I think after many many different feeds I have found
the one that does it all.

Since there is no dealer for TF in the Albuquerque area, I have also signed
on with Kathy Goodhart to be the dealer in the Albuquerque area.  Yes TF is
more expensive then most other feeds, however what u get in return is worth
every penny spend.

Mini
Ferrets "R" Fun Shelter and Rescue