From:
Kelly L White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 12:43:11 -0500
For the person that was looking for cheap toys, I just wanted to mention
something that you may or may not have tried...just about the cheapest
things going and everyone has 'em.  My ferrets love to fish for ice cubes.
When they seem bored or down in the dumps, I fill one of the bathroom sinks
full of water and empty a tray full of ice into it.  Then I put Edie and the
Reverend Maynard up on the sink and they'll stay there until they've fished
out every ice cube...and have soaked everything within a half-mile radius,
but it's cheap and entertaining.  It's like watching kids bob for apples at
a halloween party...I highly recommend it.

Kelly.

Reverend Maynard:  "There she goes again reading that Ferret Mailing List...
   maybe we'll get something cool out of it again."
Edie:  "Yeah, like raisins or a new cage or a woozle warmer...these people
   have great ideas...keep reading, mom!"
P.s...to tanya stephens who volunteered to watch my furkids...your email
address didn't come through on the message you sent me...please call or
email again...i'd love to talk to you.