Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 22:05:22 -0400
If there is anyone from the South Side of Providence Rhode Island out there,
PLEASE be on the look out for a male albino that was lost on Tuesday of last
week (May 13 is the exact date).  The missing loved ones's name is Whitey,
he is not so quick to come to his name but he is very friendly.  He has had
rear leg problems in the past, but can get around very well on his own.
Whitey is about 2 3/4 lbs and about 2 years old.  A friend of mine was out
of town for work and his roommate was ferret sitting when the little guy was
out playing with his sister.  The roommate notice within 30 min.  that
Whitey had gotten out of one of the windows.  He went searching for the poor
fert but was unable to locate him.  There have been signs posted, and area
shelters called.  My friend just came back from his work trip to find a very
lonely sister to Whitey and very heartbroken that his little boy is still
missing.  We are hoping that someone has found Whitey and is keeping him for
themselves and that he was not injured.  If someone did find Whitey and were
thinking of keeping him for themselves, please think of poor Weazey at home
with no brother to play with at this time.

If ANYONE has seen him or knows someone who has seen him, please contact me
at [log in to unmask]  AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I appreaciate any
information at all and I am POSITIVE that Whitey's sister and dad will
appreciate it also.

Thank you for any help!!!