Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:40:51 EST
AHA!  Yes, it has happened, I have decided that from every item sold to
raise funds for my rescue, $1.00 of each transaction will go to SOS!
When I have accumulated $10 I will send it to them thru PayPal.  In this
way, not only am I raising funds for my own shelter, but We will also be
supporting other shelters in need.  So, I see your $1.00 per month, and
raise you $1.00 per item, LoL!  This is NOT limited to eBay auctions
only, this includes items ordered directly through our website!

the items for sale on eBay this week can be found at
http://www.mystyxcritters.com/ebay.htm
Auctions for MFR

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Ferret Rescue of Galloway, Ohio