From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:44:28 -0400
We are starting a new way of raising funds for the shelters.  We are
sitting ferrets for folks in the Atlanta, Georgia area.  The charges are
going directly to the shelters.  The first recieptant is the Georgia
Domestic Ferret Association.  A check should be coming Juliana's way for
$25.  We will be speading the money to other shelters.  We will first do
the Georgia shelters, then the Southeast ones.  BTW - I am looking for
imput into what to charge folks.  If you have input please email me.

Harry C. Silvis
10 Krazy Kennesaw ferrets

BTW - Just moved into a three bedroom house.  The ferrets got the third
bedroom, the boys are in the basement.  Kevin is 21 and plays with the
computer to all hours.  David is 13 and is home seldom as he is in a long
term treatment facility for his anger.

Harry C. Silvis
Kennesaw Graphics
770-421-1415