From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 22:42:30 -0700
Noooooooo, Wolfy darlin', it were not I who mistook 'something else' for
a belly button.  But it was so kind of you to think of me..., so kind in
fact, I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT!  You just hide and watch, a rubber dart
is gonna suction cup itself smack in the middle of your forehead.  And then
the mother ship is going to mistake it for a homing device.  And then...

But Rebecca is right in that I do blow on my ferrets tummys, and I tell
Muffet I like her the best because I can blow anywhere.  She is just
thrilled to know this!

Hympffff, having a new ferret who had not experienced tummy blowing, I now
have a baby ferret who is twice as wired as he was a moment ago, and I have
ferret fur in my mouth and nose.  Cool!

Georgia