From:
Eden Rain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 10:01:22 -0700
>From:    bs906431 <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: cyproheptadine
>anyone have an idea about how an insulinomic ferret would react to the
>use of cyproheptadine as an appetite stimulator?

Stef,
Our Lemke is/was an insulinomic ferret who has since shot into diabetes
(complete pancreatic failure?) and is doing much better thanks to the
cyproheptadine, but I don't know how it would be with just the insulinomas
to contend with (boy do I miss those days!) I'd try the various "duck soup"
routes first, but if that doesn't work, then yes it's probably worth a try.

Are ferrets popular in Belgium?  I never saw any walking down the street
on my brief visit to Bruges, but then you don't often see them walking
down the street in Seattle either ;->

Good luck!
Eden & her 3 guys - Misha, Lemke & Bill (the human one)