Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 17:38:30 -0700
Hi all

I have been loafing lately.

A little guy named Mr. Fiscus came in today.  I gave him da tour of da
place and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He headed immediately
for da Gravy Gourmet.  Then he waz off to da Fruit Bar where he snacked for
some time.  Then he headed for da Babyfood Balconey and ate there.  I seen
him later over by da Ferretone Flood where he waz waiting for dat to come
in.  He ate so much it is a wonder he can still walk and hiz belly don't
drag da ground.  He told me he waz just getting started and waz going to
eat for days.  Hmmm.  I let him stash his afgan in my den for a while til
he got hiz own.  It looked comfy anyway so I will let you know.  He said
to send hiz mommy lots of luv and many hugs and kisses.

I looked up Quilla in my puter thing.  She waz over at da Wrestling Matches
watching da matches.  I went over and gave her your message and she
immediately headed over to da cat area to see if she could find Ebbi.  I
hold she speaks cat cause dat greeter for da cats is kinda stuck up and
won't talk anything else.

I am off to try out dat afgan.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee