Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:24:27 EST
Hello to all of you.

Hope you are all hanging in there. Life is never easy. Lots of folks
with anguish. Sons dying, or severe arthritis: some serious sadness
befalls us all in our walk through this world. All we can do is our
best, keep our aching backs as straight as health will allow, and keep
our cups half full in our thoughts and in our hearts. Play with those
ferrets, pray to your higher power, and do good for others.

I am proud of Big for allowing such divergent thoughts on this farm in
Ohio. There are sites where if you disagree with the beliefs of the
host...your words are not printed. A number of you have experienced
that by now.

After looking at the pictures of this farm and reading the
Affidavits... which were frankly so disturbing it was hard for me
to read them all the way through...
MFRAN web site with story, detailed affidavit, and  photos:
<http://www.mfran.org/Doug%20McKay/Doug%20McKay%20Foundation/Doug%20McKay%20Foundation.htm>

If any of you ladies and gents have a lovely or really ugly but
interesting item you would like to donate to raffle off to raise $$
for the shelters housing all these 100 some ferrets taken from the
farm...please let us know ASAP. You will need to be able to send on a
pic of the item through your puter. A small group of us wished to do
something to help out and are compiling what we will raffle. Any ferret
art that you have had awhile that you would like to donate? Or some
pretty bedding? A gift certificate? Your hubby? (only if he can cook,
please.)

I thought of offering a stuffed ferret...Biscuit. Ever since I found
him alive after he was somehow rescued from the snow storm...his new
hobby is eating the cat food AND his. But he bit me on the lip when
I kissed him this morning. So I am thinking he does not want to be
raffled.

You can also donate mullah, dineros, cashola, and pennies from heaven
and send that on to:

Mfran
1929 Charter, Lincoln Pk MI 48146

Also in the note section on the check
please put DM Ferret Rescue
**This is tax deductible!!!**

OR: When the raffle comes out...check it out. Bid on something. Or
say prayers for all involved in this rescue for continued strength
and health to care for the ferrets.

So if you can donate ...you would take a pic. And you would mail the
winning item to the winner of that item. Gotta gold ferret statue that
is too heavy for you to pick up and dust anymore? A potato in the shape
of a ferret? The father of Anna Nicoles baby?

email us today or tomorrow please. ScheidtC [@AOL.COM] or me.
As always, thank you all very much for your love of the little ones.