From:
Amanda Wheat-Simms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2008 18:04:24 -0500
I never thought I would be this person, but since I have started a new
job working longer hours, I really don't have the time to give my fuzzy
wuzzles the attention they really need. I hate that they have been
spending way too much time in a cage, but I can't let them loose in the
house when I'm not at home. However, I am not in a rush to get rid of
them, and will only let them go to a ferret-knowledgeable home that I
really feel good about.

Linus- 4 year old sable male, very sweet, loves those fuzzy mini tennis
balls!

Schroeder- 4 year old sable male. He loves to play with an empty 2
liter pop bottle

Pigpen- 2 year old deaf albino, everyone's favorite. He is very laid
back and sweet.

Peppermint Patty- 2 year old chocolate female. Totally adorable, but
a huge brat. Think your house is ferret-proof? Patty will find out!!

All 4 ferrets are happy and healthy. They must stay together since
they are such good buddies. They will come with a new Ferret Nation
cage, bedding, litter, treats, toys, accessories, and food. Would
like a $250 adoption fee. If anyone is interested, please email me at

Feel free to pass this along.

Amanda

[P.S.] I am in Oklahoma City, OK close to Bethany, Warr Acres or Yukon.
I'd be willing to travel within a 3-4 hour radius to find the right
home for these guys.