From:
Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:31:25 -0000
>"I passed a coffee shop in Amsterdam yesterday and saw a very happy
>American with a snake around his neck and ferrets in his pockets,
>gazing out at the people passing by, was that you death Adder ? (LOL)
>just kidding"

Did you notice if it was a sable silvermtt jill?

If it was it could have been a mate of mine, but how likely is it for you
to bump into a mate of mine.

http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/tony-pet.html

http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html; The UK Charity
Commissioners are appointed under the Charities Act 1993 principally to
further the work of charities by giving advice and information also
checking for abuses.  Aims:- To give the public confidence in the
integrity of charities.
Website:www.charity-commision.gov