From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 00:22:52 -0500
Pick up day for the shelter at the manufacturer is tomorrow Thursday.

We will be shipping the mugs to those who have paid for them on Friday.

Please remit payment (for those of you who have requested these) as
soon as possible so you can enjoy them while the snows on the ground!

Thanks so much to all who supported our work through this winter fund
raiser.

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-FerretWise-Raffle.html
We sold 42 of these wonderful mugs!

I will post of any become available due to non payment.

Alicia
www.ferretwise.org