From:
Jennifer Lutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 19:16:06 -0500
Shelley:

I only have my two little sweeties, Casper (M) and Nova (F). In weight, one
Casper prolly = two Novas, but Nova always "wins" their wrestling matches.
Maybe Capser's a wuss, but sometimes I think he's just being a gentleman,
because he knows he could squash Nova, that is, if he could get his big
lumbering butt near her fast enough. In fact, his main defense technique is
to just stick his butt in Nova's face until she gets disgusted enough to
leave him alone. He walks backwards into her face. If she detours his
derierre, he wiggles away and alters the trajectory for full butt-face
alignment. It's pretty durn funny.

Ultimately, I think it depends completely on the personality and combination
of your ferret(s.) There's really no way to tell how they'll get along until
you add 'em up.  Good luck.

Jen