Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:19:03 -0700
For all of you who MUST be wondering, the shelter to be benefited is
A Ferret Business of Georgia, run by shelter mom, Julianna Quadrozzi.
She is just outside Atlanta and works a full-time job outside of this.
There are currently about 40 ferrets in house and I heard a rumor she
may be getting more!

Recently I asked Julianna to supply me with a list of items she could
use.  She sent the following.  She didn't want to ask for anything!  I
have sorted them into household supplies, over-the-counter meds and vet
items.  I would be willing to bet she could also use some bedding, etc.

Shelter Wish List
Household items:
- PAPER TOWELS PAPER TOWELS PAPER TOWELS (preferably BOUNTY)
- Tissues (preferably KLEENEX)
- Gerber Baby Food - Chicken & Gravy or Turkey & Rice
- Zip-lock bags - sandwich & snack
- Simple Solution (cleaning product)
- Ferret Shampoo
- L&M Chicken & Cheese treats

OTC medications:
- Glucose testing strips & lancets (Freestyle)
- Pedialyte
- Kaolectrolyte powder

Vet items:
- PediaPred
- Pednisone tablets - 5mg
- Ivomec liquid (topical ear mite treatment)
- Sub-q fluid & 20cc syringes w/needles
- Frontline - spray bottle
- 3cc syringes w/out needles
- Unmixed Amoxi
- One-month Lupron doses

  & of course, donations to our medical fund

Juliana Quadrozzi FERRET BUSINESS of GA

Please, if you want to make a cash contribution, do so through SOS
so you will get a tax deductible receipt.  Julianna is not yet a
501(c)(3)business.  Specify on the check or whatever that it is for
*A Ferret Business of Georgia.*  You will also be able to contribute
at the dinner.

Thanks.  I look forward to watching y'all eat!

renee :)
http://www.ferretcongress.org