From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:28:33 -0500
Dooks to one and all.

We got a phone call today from the Iosco County Animal Shelter (Northeast
Lower Michigan).  A lady had recently lost her husband to cancer, and
she was not physically able to handle his pet ferret.  So we made
arrangements to meet the lady, and we were given a beautiful 4 year old
Silver Mitt female named: TAZ.  We brought her home, and she is now
sleeping with Baby Cakes, Trixie, and Dusty Rose.  We have given the lady
directions to our house so that she can visit with Taz any time we are
here and she wants to see how Taz is doing.

Peace to one and all, and our deepest condolances to those of you who
have lost your precious Fuzzies to the Spirit World.  But please believe,
that one day, you will be reunited with your beloved pets for all
eternity.

Rev.  Ronald L.  Sims, D.D.  & Family: 2 hooman-beans owned and operated
by: 4 Fuzzies, 3 Canines and 4 Felines.