From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 10:18:49 +1000
I have recently joined a Toastmasters group - they are about improving your
public speaking abilities.  No prize for guessing what my next speech is
about.  And the next.  And probably the next... :-)

Anyway,   I would like to extend the following well-known saying:
"Dogs have masters,
 Cats have slaves."

Ferrets have ..........?????

So far, I have come up with  "Ferrets have .."
*       chew toys
*       bodyguards
*       redecorators  (constantly rearranging the place to keep them amused)
*       (war-)dancing partners

Suggestions most welcome.

Regards
Sandra, Clover, Princess and Gemma-the-cat