From:
stephanie ann maehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 09:53:54 -0600
Hi, all.  I'm really concerned that some are questioning Dayna's validity.
I can tell you, she is.  She has done very brave work for our beloved
fuzzies.  She deserves our support.  She's been there for us when we need
advice and support.  I'm not wholly sure what's going on here, but I'm
saddened.  I thought the FML was a place that we could all get together and
tell stories, ask questions, find answers, maybe even grieve for our lost
loved ones.  Dayna, I'm here for you, if you need me.

Steph