Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:11:31 EST
Hi guys its me Milos again.  I wanted to say tanks for all da pwayers and
good wishes y'all sent when Buster had to have da zipper put in.  Mommy
says busters spween weighed 8oz and it was almost as big as me.  He sure
seems to feel much better now.  We can pway like we used too.  He looks
funny wif his nekkid bewwy though.  We are still in da wittle cage but
Mommy says we can go in da big one in a couple of days.  Mommy has been
making us da good soup so Buster can put on some weight.  His bewwy looks
kind of like a deflated balloon but mommy says it will go back to normal
soon.  I went to the doctor wif Buster in case he needed my bwood but
luckily he didn't.  Well Mommy's coming so I'd better go.  Thanks again
everyboddy.

Dooks,

Erica
Milos & Buster (the ferrets)