Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 1994 19:49:36 -0400
In FML issue 896, I am sure EVERYONE is well aware of my little blooper
at the end...Ummm..I was just showing how to get the back issues to
everyone...[:)  Actually I guess that you should not be writing mail
and getting back issues real late at night.  Also as to the double
spacing in my one message, I am not sure what happened there, unless
it was from my mailer?
Now back to Ferrets, Myself and the gang are finally going to a breeder
to get another ferret.  I have heard both pro's and con's about Path
Valley Farms, but I think being able to see the environment that the
kits were born and raised in will be a nice experience.  We purchased
our other two ferrets (no flames please) at pet store's, and although
we love our little ones, we have decided to stop going to pet stores to
purchase animals.  I am very interested in seeing what the one lady
at Path Valley Farms described as a spotted ferret, I have seen all
the major color variation, but not spotted.
        Also, I would like to thank everyone for helping out with our
little fighting ferret problem.
Todd, Andrea (the wife), Iago, Abu, Jeepers (Kids)