From:
"DeRose, Pat" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:15:50 -0400
Hi all,

As always, the folks/fuzzies on this list are in our thoughts: condolences
to those whose fuzzies are at the Bridge; prayers to those that are sick
and those facing difficult situations; shelter operators/volunteers - keep
up the good work!

Some posts are just so sad (and maddening!) like those with Squiggles (I
know it is after the fact, but Mira (short for Miracle) would've been an
apt name for her!!!) The cruelty of people is astounding, both towards
other people and animals.

For Daniel: yes, you are brave for coming forth with your story; my
sympathies.  A gut-wrenching lesson, but never to be forgotten.

For Mary & Eric: best wishes for a quick recovery.....concentrate on
getting well!!

For Kim Rushing: I would love to come there & adopt of bunch of your little
critters but I know that would be foolish in my current state of affairs -
my prayers go out to you!

My little Sparky has given me so much joy since she's come into my life....
I dread the day that God calls her...But being on this list has provided
me with information and friends that I never thought possible.  People
who have experienced so much and shared it to help others, no matter how
painful it's been.  Thank you all.

Sincerely,
Pat & Sparky (the ferret) & Honey (the bunny)
[log in to unmask] (W)