From:
Kelly Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:28:47 EST
Hello and Happy Holidays!

I was wondering if anyone lets their ferrets have the bones called
"Greenies" they are great for the dogs and cats and the ferrets keep
stealing them from my cat.  I wanted to know if anyone has given them
to their ferrets and if they are safe.  I know someone has chewed on it
because it was under the bed and the end had suspicious chomp marks on
it from rather small teeth.  I know they don't have rawhide in them so
no blockage related material, and they are supposed to help digestion in
cats.  Just wanted some imput.  thanks!

Kelly
Raider, Squeak, Sammy and Tank the sock lord.