From:
Eduardo Oliveira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:21:19 -0500
I called a vet here in Cambridge that has Knowledge with ferrets, but
they will not let me do a payment plan because they do not know me.  Just
for a check up it is max $80.00.  then it depends on what the vet wants
to do.  The lady said I am looking at $200.00.  I can not do that.  I
live off of $200.00 a month.  that is for my 2 ferrets, my 2 kids and
my self.  What am I to do?  I can not just sit back and hope things get
better.  My partner will not even give nor lone me the money to help my
little buddy.  Which is sad because I live with him.  How can prople not
love animals