From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 07:12:02 -0400
Is phenomenal that this issue of the FML was discussing the first FML
and the dedication of Bill Gruber. This weekend I was thinking of
sending a private post to Bill asking him about his history or the FML
and why he started all this! I wanted to hear from the 'horse's' mouth
the whole story. But seems others were had minds that were wandering
in the same channel.

I joined way back in the early 90s when I had my first ferret, Byte-me.
I almost got rid of her where she bit so terribly and non stop but she
stopped and became my most prized pet of all time, and long dead she
remains so to this day. If not for the FML there would have been so
very much that both Byte-me and I would have missed and not known about
and left to suffer for our ignorance. As it was the FML helped me no
end to cure many ignorant founding's with excellent cures resulting in
a most successful end for all.

Bill allows us to join without cost. Bill dedicates a tremendous amount
of time and energy to this blog every day. I have expressed my sincere
gratitude on the FML for his hard work and dedication several times and
do so again, from the bottom of my shriveled up little heart I again
thank you deeply for all your efforts. Great job! Well done!

Gordon and Pest R. Doodle

_12-2Envelope