From:
Michael Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 19:27:16 EDT
To: Rascal, Bandit, Mama, Lobo and them,

You done asked where our Paw Paw done gotted his imagination from.  All we
can say is that this is your brain on eggs:
This is Paw Paw's brain:
Too bad that you can't do graphics on the FML!  The last one didn't take up
more than two or three bytes!

As far as to why he done told the whole danged Web thingy how to find us, we
ain't gots a clue!  Perhaps you should read the previous paragraph again.
He ain't too bright sometimes.  We does read and enjoy every mail that we
gets.  It's just real hard for us to find a time when Mee Maw and Paw Paw
ain't hoggin' all the pooters.  Lately, it seems like Enhanced Micro Systems
has done become a 24 hour-a-day operation.  Paw Paw and Ol' Flop Foot drives
that truck all day.  Then he comes home and does pooter stuff for Mee Maw.
Sure does make it hard for us to answer our mails!

We is glad so many folks has stopped by our web feeted page and taken the
time to say, "Howdy." We hopes that nobody done got scared off by that
picture of the Old Fert in his Goofy hat.  Yep, he's gonna make the pictures
of us bigger, even add some, just as soon as he gets something called a
'round tuit.'

We gotta go.  Oops, that too!  We gotted a box of goodies from some special
friends today and we has some major playin' to do.  Why don't that round,
rolly thing stay where we puts it??  We ain't had so much fun since the last
time we hid the portable phone up inside the box springs of OUR bed!

Loves, hugs, dooks and chooks (that's British for dook)

Tater and Odie
http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/index.htm