Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 22:17:07 -0400
NOTE: I am asking this on behalf of my mother.  Please DO NOT respond to my
email address.  Instead respond to her address at "[log in to unmask]".
Thank you.

 ---
My mother's house is currently having a run of large black ants in the area
where her ferrets live (on the lower level of the house which is slightly
lower than ground level).  Are there any anti-ant remedies which are safe
to use around ferrets?  Keep in mind that her ferrets get EVERYWHERE,
including underneath the wall-to-wall carpeting (!!!).  :-)

 ---
Again, please respond to "[log in to unmask]". Thanks.