From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 18:57:33 -0800
The Ferrets of the FML Calendar has arrived and is ready to ship!  If
you have already paid for your calendar you should have received a
private message from me saying it's ready to ship.  This calendar is only
available through me so if you have not yet ordered yours, please contact
me at <[log in to unmask]>.

The calendars are $15.00 each plus $2.50 shipping (U.S.) and all profits
go to Support Our Shelters.

I think the calendar is extra special this year as it contains 2
additional pages of 'Honorable Mention' photos.

I want to thank all the people who submitted photos to this contest and
all the judges from the Forum at the Falls.  Without your support, this
calendar would not have been possible!  Thank you all!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters