From:
"C. Allen Parker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 22:35:36 -0800
Hello!

It has been a while but I thought that all of you out there may be able to
help.  I am looking for any and all contact information for Marshall Farms.
I think that they are in New York (hint to the NY State people out there) I
have heard that they have a web page, or at least an e-mail.

It may seem a bit wierd, but I have heard both good things AND bad about the
Marshall Farms, and I want to get some info so that I may make a informed
desision myself.  I would also welcome any comments that you may have.

Please respond directly to:   [log in to unmask]

Thank-you!
Allen
Calvin (what do you mean I can get in there?!?!)
Hobbes (I told you Calvin, you can't Dook while you are trying something
the Silly Human might not let you do!)
Allen (AAARGGHHHHH!)

[Moderator's note: This is another very "hot" topic, and there is strong
disagreement on some issues.  Tomorrow I'll post the numbers of some
back-issues where the topic has been extensively debated (a few minutes to
FML "closing time" - don't have enough time to look now.)  BIG]