Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 12:03:50 -0400
Hi all,

One more question I've forgotten to ask.  Its not something that is
presently important, but I've noticed in all of the ferret books and FAQs
that I have, not a single real symptom is listed for distemper.  Out of
curiosity I am curious what those symptoms are.  Each of those sources makes
statements about "obvious" symptoms, but never once actully points out what
those symptoms are.....Go figure.....

If anyone could share this info I'd appreciate it.  I keep my fuzzbutts
shots up to date, but would like to know just to have the info in my head....

Thanks!
Butch
Loki, Cricket, Zoe, Percival and the Rat Pack (Belle, Illyana, Tatiana)