From:
Especially Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 10:15:21 -0600
Having lived in CaCa land(California) for 26 of my 46 years and knowing CJ
(An honor and pleasure) I would gather CJ meant to refer to California as a
state and not the fuzzie owners therein.  I know she has many friends in
Caca land and has an agreement with some of the "Gamies" F&G folks to not
adopt to people from Ca.  Some folks lie to her and tell her whatever just
to get a ferret deal and are only jeopardizing the ferret when they get
caught going back across the border.  I know of one person who works at the
checkpoints that insures that the ferrets taken there get back to CJ with
just such an agreement, she not adopt them back to Calif residents.  As for
the state of Calif, it "bites" to live there.  There are unfortunately for
them, some very wonderful people who live there, but 26 years was enough
for me.  The only reason I lived there as long as I did was because most of
the time I was there, I was out on the ocean catching fish and a good tan
and not dealing with all the gangs, drugs, smog, and cops with attitudes,
and crooked politicians.  Plus, they don't allow ferrets!

Oh, turn up the flames baby!!!  I could go on and on about this state.
Hang in there CJ, we're all rootin for you!!

Ya'll hug them fuzzies,
Ferretguy